Parenting Presentations (90 minutes):
“PARENTING PEACE WITH TODDLERS & PRESCHOOLERS” – Get respect right now
- Speak their language to get their respect
- Discipline that Works (Time-out should be tossed out)
- Tantrums are manageable, so long as you don’t get pulled in
- The importance of body language over dialogue
- Why staying calm and NEVER raising your voice is so important
- Why children crave leadership/discipline
“PARENTING PEACE WITH POTTY TRAINING” – Potty Train in 2 Days
- How to determine when your child is ready to potty train
- How to set up and prepare for a weekend Potty Party and how to make it work
- What to do if you run into problems
- How to make sure they don’t forget what they’ve learned
- This course will include the Worksheet from my Potty Party Manual Book (see Video)
“PARENTING PEACE WITH SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN” – Peers have influence, but YOU have power
- How to give respect to get respect
- Children want to please people they respect
- Self-discipline is your goal with children BEFORE they hit the teen years
- Teach your children how to avoid bullying
- Give them more responsibilities
- Children with high self-esteem will weather any storm
“PARENTING PEACE (OR CLOSE ENOUGH) WITH TEENAGERS” – Teens need you more than you know
- Talk to your teen about sex, drugs and suicide
- Listen more than you talk
- Let go of being “right” as that attitude has no place in parenting teens
- How to listen to get respect
- Learn about your teen by entering their world
- Stop trying to be friends with your teen, they need parents
Who hires you for these presentations? Most commonly: Schools/Preschools/Daycares, Corporations, Parenting Groups
Do you need Powerpoint? No.
What type of set-up is involved? Stadium seating for participants and a table and chair at the front for Lisa.
What if there isn’t time for all the questions? Questions welcome via email after event.
Can you personalize the presentation to our specific audience needs? Yes. Some examples of past presentations: adoption, bullying, teen sex, Facebook Stalking.